Saturday, May 7, 2011

Starry, starry nights

This is a Choices weekend -- which means I'm coaching in Givers 2 -- the Purpose focused weekend -- and short on sleep, long on joy.

This is a 'mixed-blessings' weekend. The final segment of the trainees 3 month journey, this weekend marks the last time the group will officially get together. Come Sunday evening, 60+ individuals will step out into the world armed with the tools they've learned, the new friends they've made and the Contract/Purpose statement they've crafted over the course of their Choices journey.

It is a beautiful, gentle weekend.

And, like all Choices weekends, it is busy, hectic and fun!

For me, it is a chance to re-stoke my energy. To recommit to my Be. Do. Have. of living this one wild and precious life in the rapture of now.

It also means, I don't have as much time to write here.

I have to get running. Get to the hotel for 8 to help set up the room for team meeting at 8:30.

and because it doesn't seem to matter how often I go to Choices, or how long I carry the experience, there is always a WOW! at some point, I want to share this thought with you by scientist/astronomer, Edwin Hubble Chapin, for whom the Hubble Telescope is named -- "Never does the human soul appear so strong as when it foregoes revenge and dares to forgive an injury."

The truth of that statement appeared at the far reaches of my inner universe last night and resonated with me all through my dreams, coming into clear view with dawn's awakening.

But... more about that another time!

In the meantime, may your world be filled with starry, starry nights and days of wonder as you fly high and soar amidst the stars.

Namaste

4 comments:

thelmaz said...

Hope the book launch went well.
I have a Versatile Blogger Award button for you on my blog, so stop by and pick it up, then mention my blog on yours, pass the award on to 15 other bloggers and list 7 to 10 facts about yourself. Know you're busy but this was fun. Don't forget to let me know when you're available for an interview.

Vivek said...

Hi Louise,

we all come across this phenomena of life , like in school we share a good time reading , playing and enjoying every-bit of it and then the day when
get the final farewell ..though the thought of it haunts us for sometime ..but thats the reality ..we must keep ourself pressing forward , but those old days are now gone we all now can have a contact via lots social media and the friendship will evolve stronger with time.

All the best to you.
Have a great time
And a very Happy Mother's day to you.

Anonymous said...

Hi: HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY. CHECK EMAIL. NORM Y.

Diane Walker said...

Perfect comment to share; thank you! Have a wonderful weekend -- and a very very happy Mothers Day!