Saturday, March 19, 2011

Nap time.

As Mark just reminded me -- it is now past noon and I have not posted. I've not been slacking though!

Last night, our dinner of eight grew to fourteen -- sheer delight -- my daughters, boyfriend and daughter of a friend joined we 8 adults and shared their joy and laughter, insights and commentary on what proved to be a wonderful evening -- and the food was great too!

This morning, I was out the door early to facilitate a World Cafe community consultation on a triborough city park system -- a friend is overseeing the community engagement and called desperate for one more facilitator, so I said I'd help.

I'm glad I did.

I learned lots. Heard lots. Saw lots and was inspired... you guessed it -- lots.

Need to process. And... need a nap! My favourite Saturday afternoon pasttime.

Hope your Saturday is filled with light and love.

7 comments:

Maureen said...

And people say I'm busy... they haven't met you yet.

Enjoy your well-deserved nap.

Vivek said...

Hi Louise,

Great , its nice to have a family get together on weekend.

Good to hear , that you have lots of fun and more.

here its the festival of colors HOLI which is we celebrated today to its fullest.

Now just relaxing.

Take care
keep smiling.
Enjoy super sunday :)

Ruth said...

Now the well is filling, and you will dip in and discover much to inform your spirit, and share with us!

Louise Gallagher said...

It was a great nap -- and I love the idea of filling the well.

Vivek -- Celebration of Colours is an event I have always wanted to be in India to witness. It seems to free and fun... and colourful too :)

Enjoy!

trisha said...

hope your sunday is as funfilled as your friday was.

these hours are all that means in earth.

trisha

Claudia said...

you are always so busy louise - hope you enjoyed your nap..

Sandra Heska King said...

Delightful. Hope you've had a restful Sunday.