Thursday, August 19, 2010

Painfully disturbed thursday~

:) I think I'm dying. No seriously. Dying. My joints ache. Muscles are screaming...

And it's working.

Not the dying part -- because truly. I'm not -- though eventually I will, just not yet, and just not by working out!

It is working and now I'm off for a day of wonder.

Be back later -- I've got a sweet photo of Ellie sniffing wild flowers I want to share -- but I got me things to do, places to go, people to see!

I'm off for six days -- and I plan on sucking the experience out of each moment! :)

6 comments:

Maureen said...

Have a great time! Hugs.

Anonymous said...

six days...yea!

Joyce Wycoff said...

You will be missed!!

L.L. Barkat said...

enjoy... will you be living then? :)

Louise Gallagher said...

Haha Laura -- doomed to live as a friend used to say -- it's my working out that's taxing my body systems!

But, it gets better every day in every way. I'm finding my ribcage agagin -- which is quite lovely -- slowly but surely, I am getting fit!

I'm actually not going anywhere. I had intended to go out to the coast but plans changed, so... I'm staying at home -- all to myself, writing a minimum of 4 hours a day on my new book and blissful in the process!

Anonymous said...

LG

I like that set of words "sucking the experience out of each moment"

I like to think of it the other way-round, "sucking the moment out of every experience"

either way - great metaphor

have a great break ...

Cheers,

Mark