Saturday, July 17, 2010

Saturday Picks

I slept in today. An almost unheard occurence. I actually slepts until almost 9am. Wow! My daughter, Alexis, when she awoke said -- I'm so proud of you mom. You slept in!

And because I did, I had time to contemplate how to 'spice up' my weekend posts.

Today's spice is actually a referral to some referrals my blog community made on their blogs -- so, I'm sending you off on a treasure hunt today to check out some inspirtation, art, ideas and thinking that could just shake up your world and spice up your life!

Have a great adventure!

Maureen over at Writing without Paper posts a regular Saturday column -- click here to read all about it! -- My finds are your finds

Glynn at Faith, Fiction, Friends, is a deep and thoughtful thinker who graciously supports other writers' blogs. Check out his Saturday Good Reads. I always feel this fissure of gratitude and humility when I find my name amidst his Good Reads listings.

And for a touch of inspiration, check out Diane's Contemplative Photographer post, Touched by Divine Humor.

And for just a really awesome read, visit Billy Coffey's blog via the amazing Katdish.

Nameste!

3 comments:

Maureen said...

Thank you for including me in your list.

Good for you, for sleeping in! Hugs.

Glynn said...

Thanks, Louise. Good writing makes it easy, and I always find good writing here.

Diane Walker said...

You are so dear... thanks for sending others my way!

So lovely for you -- and for me -- to have our daughters home...