Saturday, June 6, 2009

Frosted up.

It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness. Charles H. Spurgeon
This is a Choices weekend -- which means fast sleeps. I'm off and running this morning to coach for the day.

My two daughters, Alexis and Liseanne, have been coaching all week in the main seminar -- I'm in Givers 1 this weekend.

It is the first time they have coached without me and even though I'm not in the room, it is awesome to be around to hear what people have to say about them. You know, a mother's dream come true, everyone thinks your kids are amazing -- and they credit you. :)

When I watch my daughters I am always in awe of their beautiful spirits. They are such an incredible example of how to live your life in the fire of your passions. How to be kind and caring, compassionate and loving while being strong and forthright. They are always doing life for their highest good.

One of the coaches who had been in the room with the girls last night came up to me last night and said, "I am in awe of your daughters. I feel so blessed to have your daughters in my life. They inspire me."

Ahhh, my beating heart was swelling up!

I too am blessed. I too am inspired every day by them. I am rich beyond my wildest dreams.

It is a wonderful thing to know that no matter how painful their journey was, they have had the courage to let go and surrender and fall in love.

Have a wonder filled day. It is snowing here in Calgary. Yup. Snow in June. My flowers are looked a little wilted. They do not appreciate this at all!

Reality is, the snow will pass. While it passes, it is up to me to adjust my attitude to ensure I am not frosted off by its presence.

My choice! It is a beautiful day to be alive.

The question is: Is your attitude frosting up your window? Are you feeling the chill of your disdain for the world around you?

2 comments:

Jacqueline said...

I wonder if you know how YOU have impacted my life in the last 7 days since I subscribed to your blog.

You are remarkable.

Louise Gallagher said...

Thank you Jacqueline!

It is wonderful to have you here to share the journey!

Blessings,

Louise