Saturday, February 21, 2009

Passion and life every day

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined. As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler. Henry David Thoreau
Going confidently was never my issue. Knowing my dreams.... ahhh, now that's another matter.

This morning, I am presenting my first course on, The Passion Test. Some clients, a few friends and I will be gathering together in the boardroom to walk through the process of identifying our top five passions. We'll create Passion Cards, to keep our dreams at the forefront of my minds and markers to keep us on the path of moving confidently towards bringing our passions to light and life in our lives.

I'm excited about this morning. Looking forward to the day's unfolding. I'm confident that everyone will get something out of the session. Confident I will be able to present to them what I know about discovering my passions, and the importance of identifying them to create lives where we experience more joy and fulfillment.

I am passionate about doing this. Passionate about inspiring people to live their best life yet.

And, with every moment that I live, breathe, speak, do things that enliven my passions, I am reinforcing my knowledge and expanding my understanding of the impact being clear on my passions has on my life.

I'm looking forward to an exciting morning.

And then, C.C. and I are taking a very dear friend and her husband out for a birthday celebration.

Three of my passions lived vibrantly in one day -- inspiring people, loving my partner, spending quality time with those I love -- oh, and did I mention the fourth? Writing!

Every morning, I live my passion of writing. Here, at the keyboard. Every morning I stretch my creative muscle, dig into my creative core and bring my passion to life.

I am blessed.

The question is: Are you clear on your passions? Are you living them every day?

No comments: