Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Who I am

I am coaching at Choices this week -- days come fast, nights fly by quickly. I won't have a lot of time to post but wanted to check in and let you know - all is well. This is one of my most favourite things to do!

Yesterday, as I drove to work I was thinking about what I had written and the thought went through my head -- Who I am is nothing compared to who I become when I let go of being anyone other than who I am.

I started to laugh. And smile and feel light.

What a wonderful thought -- I'm okay being exactly who I am. It isn't a struggle. It isn't a chore. It is me.

Have a wonder filled day.

1 comment:

i am storm. said...

what a wonderful post.

this morning i awoke and thought, i feel rested and rejuvenated.

it has been quite a while since i felt that way.

the past 4 months or so have been about finding my way back to me. about finding my voice, mending my dreams and living my life for me.

it all started a while ago with a quote (never make someone a priority to whom you are an option). i am paraphrasing. it struck a huge chord. it was a lightbulb moment.

i had for so long been doing this that it had become almost a habit.

having made a conscious decision to not put myself last i am much happier. life is fresher. life is easier. i stand taller and my days are filled with wonder.

storm