Saturday, January 19, 2008

In-to-me-see

Short post today. It's moving day -- and Alexis and I are coaching in the G2 component of Choices.

I think I'm pretty clever! Leave the physical moving portion of 'the move' to C.C. and my youngest daughter. How's that for planning?

A girlfriend said, "Are you sure that's a good idea. What if they put everything somewhere it doesn't go?"

"I'll move it or get to like it where they put it," I replied.

Trust. A building block at a time. A choice to be in trust, to be trusting, to be trustworthy. Need both sides of the equation for each block to fit snugly.

Walt Disney said, "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them."

Last year, when I created my Vision Map, I had a small little picture of a couple walking on the beach. Beneath it, was pasted the phrase, "Invite Intimacy."

At Choices, Intimacy is said, "In-to-me-see". It takes trust to create In-to-me-see. It takes courage. And it takes the dream of believing, I am worthy of love.

Last year I invited intimacy into my life. This year, I'm opening up to In-to-me-see.

Life is a continual opening of dreams coming true through the courage to open my eyes to the possibilities of life beyond my comfort zones, out there in that place where dreams live large and I soar on wings of love.

The question is: Are you willing to trust yourself enough to allow for In-to-me-see?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like what you wrote about intimacy. My parents had difficulties with trust, they wait so long to realize it in a divorce. Shame was always an issue in that family, who is affiliate with whom. We have all different lifes yet we need contact, and its a good thing to be unique. I am a woman near 45 yrs old, younger I saw physical abuse very close to me, I have my life now and I like very much to read your inspiration.

Louise Gallagher said...

Hello Zynia, Thank you for dropping by to visit! I am so glad that you have your lie now and that you are living it joyfully with your uniqueness shining.

Keep shining! We are brilliant when we share our light and brighten up the world.

Hugs

Louise