Thursday, October 11, 2007

Something to think about

My eldest daughter, Alexis, and I are coaching at Choices this week. Which means, early mornings, late, late nights. Last time, I still managed to write. This morning, I"m late.

I made the mistake of having a Chamomile tea before going to bed last night -- the mistake because, I have a reaction to Chamomile tea that causes my heart to start beating waaay too fast. Which, keeps me awake.

With 3 hours under my head, I chose not to get up at 5 as I'd intended.

So -- I leave you with a quote to think about: "Some people want it to happen, some wish it to happen, others make it happen." Author Unknown.

The question is: Are you wishing and waiting for your dreams to come true? Or, are you willing to BE committed to DO what it takes to HAVE what you want? Are you into your BE. DO. HAVE.

No comments: